Rsrev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sirhim2

my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def Empty
PostSubject: my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def   my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm

alright 2 get 99 ranging first
i start at attacking men and women if u ur lv 3 until ur ranging is lv 21 but if u got 30+ hp then start fighting guards u can find at town until u got about 40-45 range. Then go train on sand crabs there lv 13 but they got alot of hp do this until lv 60+ alright now upgrade ur bow 2 a magic bow. alright this is ur turning point. theres 2 paths now
u can get ur def 2 60 and get black d hide or keep going
alright ur set now fight some white knights and hereoes. i did that till 80 range
but u can do it till 75. now u are ready 2 train on hillys/moss. OH YEA dont fight elf warriors they max is 10+ never hit less max is 20 they use crststal bow.a lright by now u should have about hmm 95-97 range then train on guards so u can get skill cape fast!!!

alright this short
getting this is easy as pie just train ur attack 1st to 60 then get ur def and str up and keep it up on ur weps and fast ull get 99 str attack def and strenght
Back to top Go down
bl00d pk3r

PostSubject: Re: my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def   my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 pm

good for the low lvls i dont like to say newbs,noobs,nooblets,froobs afro
Back to top Go down
iownedu

iownedu

PostSubject: Re: my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def   my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://rsrev.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def   my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my guides 2 99 range and strenght and attakc and def
Page 1 of 1